Welcome to saydesignUK
say create | say evolve | say graphic design
I started my career in 1993 as an art director in the world of advertising. Over the years my journey in the creative industry has included graphic design, website design, social media, publishing, brand development, advertising, marketing, photography, digital media, artworking, music, art and graphic reproduction. This overall insight has given me the edge when creating and developing solutions over different mediums from concept to final output.
I formed saydesignUK in 2004 and have gone on to create work for a variety of international and local clients including; Thomas Cook, Monarch, Virgin, City and Guilds Kineo, 3Spirit, Brighton Marina, DV8 Youth Training and JP Parkers.
As a well organised creative I love new challenges and problem solving. My strong relationships means I continued to work with committed clients since going freelance in 2004. Plus I am constantly building new bonds with clients on a regular basis.
saydesignUK Creative Solutions
Established since 2004, no job is too big or too small. If you need it saydesignUK can deliver.
From local businesses to international corporations and everything in between. Starting a new venture, producing current marketing materials or breathing new life into establish brands, there is no end to the level of commitment saydesignUK has to offer. Below is an overview of some of the creative solutions available for you:
Branding and Rebranding
• Logo design in colour and, black and white for web and print.
• Brand identity including fonts, colours and logo usage
• Branding booklet with all information required to ensure that the brand guidelines are establish
• Shop front redesign
• Supporting materials as requested.
Promotional and Marketing Materials
• Single and double sided flyers
• Posters from A4 up to large format printing
• Banners to size required for locations and exhibitions
• Pull up banners for exhibitions
• Magazine / book and page design
• Artworking layouts
• Producing interactive publications
• Outputting for print or web
• Sourcing images
• Writing copy
Web & Social Media
• Website design and updates
• Web content including animated graphics, images, banners and video
• Facebook development and management
• Twitter feeds
• SEO services
• Advises clients for the best solutions within budget
• Develops ideas over a variety of mediums including web, interactive pdf’s, print and merchandise
• Produces user friendly websites fro the viewer and client
• Designs business solutions while maintaining quality and brand identity
• Produces large publications
• Creates large format printing
• Produces illustration, photography and video as required
• Stays clam and focused when working to tight deadlines
• Works from concept to final output
• Takes on all requests however big or small
• Embraces new challenges
• Works closely with clients, staff and outsourcers
• Enforces good time management and organisation
• Remains pro-active, motivated and passionate
This website is currently under construction. In the mean time please take a look at my portfolio.
You can also contact me directly