saydesignUK – get creative with your business
Download Interactive Portfolio | View Online Portfolio
saydesignUK was formed in 2004. Work includes a variety of international and local clients: Thomas Cook, Monarch, Virgin Atlantic, City and Guilds Kineo, Brighton Marina, Brighton Visitor, DV8 Youth Training, 3Spirit and many more.
The seed started to grow in 1993 when Stephanie Young worked as an art director in the world of advertising. On the journey throughout the creative industry her knowledge includes print and digital design, publishing, brand identity, advertising, marketing, social media, photography, artworking, music, art and graphic reproduction. This overall insight gives saydesignUK the edge when creating and developing solutions over different mediums from concept to final output.
With creative minds that love new challenges and problem solving, saydesignUK builds strong working relationships and has several committed clients, as well as constantly building new bonds on a regular basis.
• Advises clients for the best solutions within budget
• Develops ideas over a variety of mediums including web, interactive pdf’s, print and merchandise
• Produces user friendly, cost effective websites
• Designs business solutions while maintaining quality and brand identity
• Produces large publications
• Creates large format printing
• Produces illustration, photography and video as required
• Stays clam and focused when working to tight deadlines
• Works from concept to final output
• Takes on all requests however big or small
• Embraces new challenges
• Works closely with clients, colleagues and outsourcers
• Enforces good time management and organisation
• Remains pro-active, motivated and passionate